Stimulant Addiction Treatment Center in Southern California
Embark on the Road to Recovery with New Spirit Recovery
Stimulant addiction is a chronic condition characterized by compulsive drug seeking and use, despite harmful consequences. It involves the abuse of substances such as cocaine, methamphetamine, and prescription medications like Adderall or Ritalin, which are used to treat attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
At New Spirit Recovery, we recognize the complexity of stimulant dependency and offer comprehensive treatment options tailored to each individual's needs.
Signs of Stimulant Abuse
Recognizing the signs of stimulant abuse is the first step toward seeking help.
Some common indicators of stimulant abuse include:
- Reduced appetite and weight loss
- Irregular heartbeat or chest pain
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Unusual risk-taking behavior
- Attempting to acquire multiple prescriptions
- Attempting to get stimulants without a prescription
- Aggressive or angry outbursts
- Paranoia or hallucinations
- Mood swings/depression
If you or someone you love is exhibiting these signs, New Spirit Recovery is here to provide support and guidance.
Stimulant Withdrawal Help
Withdrawal from stimulants can be challenging and may include symptoms such as:
- Changes in appetite
- Agitation or irritability
- Sleep disturbances
Our team at New Spirit Recovery offers medically supervised withdrawal assistance to ensure a safe and comfortable detoxification process.
Effective Therapies for Stimulant Addiction
We employ a range of effective therapies to address stimulant addiction, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Group and individual therapy
- Family counseling
- Motivational interviewing
- EMDR therapy
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Aftercare planning
These therapies are designed to help individuals change their thought patterns, behaviors, and relationships that contribute to their addiction.
How to Overcome Stimulant Dependency
Overcoming stimulant dependency requires a comprehensive approach that includes:
- Individualized treatment plans
- Therapeutic interventions
- Relapse prevention strategies
- Peer support groups
- Ongoing aftercare
Our team at New Spirit Recovery is dedicated to providing the tools and resources necessary for long-term sobriety, including relapse prevention measures.
Reasons to Choose a Residential Treatment Program
Choosing a residential treatment program for stimulant addiction offers several benefits that can contribute to a more comprehensive and effective recovery process.
Reasons to choose a residential treatment program for stimulant addiction include:
- Structured environment: Residential treatment provides a highly structured environment with a daily schedule that includes various therapeutic activities, counseling sessions, and support groups. This structure can be crucial in helping individuals establish routine and discipline.
- 24/7 support: In a residential addiction treatment setting, individuals have access to around-the-clock support from trained professionals. This continuous care is particularly important during the initial stages of recovery when withdrawal symptoms may be challenging to manage.
- Medical monitoring: For stimulant addiction, medical monitoring may not be as intensive as with some other substances, but it is still essential to address any potential medical complications and ensure the individual's overall well-being during the recovery process.
- Isolation from triggers: Residential treatment removes individuals from their usual environment, reducing exposure to triggers and stressors that may contribute to substance use. This isolation helps break the cycle of addiction and provides a focused space for recovery.
- Intensive therapy: Residential programs often offer more intensive individual and group therapy sessions. This allows for a deeper exploration of the underlying issues contributing to addiction and provides ample time for the development of coping strategies.
- Support from peers: Living in a residential facility with others who are also working towards recovery creates a supportive community. Peer support can be a powerful motivator, and shared experiences can foster a sense of understanding and camaraderie.
- Holistic approach: Residential treatment programs often take a holistic approach, addressing not only the addiction but also co-occurring mental health issues, family dynamics, and other factors contributing to the individual's overall well-being.
- Therapeutic modalities: Residential treatment facilities may offer a variety of therapeutic modalities, such as art and music therapy and mindfulness practices, providing individuals with diverse tools to explore and express their emotions.
Take the First Step Towards Healing
If you or someone you love is struggling with stimulant addiction, New Spirit Recovery is here to help. Contact us today to learn more about our residential treatment options for stimulant addiction in Southern California.
My son is currently at this treatment center and has been there for a little over a month. They took him in when he was about to be homeless and no where to go. They have helped him tremendously and he still has a long road to go.- Former Client
New Spirit Recovery gave my life back....I am so grateful for my experience getting sober here.- Former Client
The services I received are one of a kind and I am truly blessed.
Such a wonderful treatment center!- Former Client
I highly recommend New Spirit Recovery detox and residential treatment center in Los Angeles to anyone.- Former Client
For me, this place changed my life. I made the best decision by coming to New Spirit!- Former Client
If I ever needed to recommend a place for someone to get clean and feel comfortable and welcomed, this is the place to be. I’m so glad I had the experience to be here. Thank you New Spirit for everything.- Former Client
This was my fifth time in rehab and I honestly didn’t have much intention of getting clean. But this program has changed my life. . The group facilitators were so personable and made me excited to come to groups which has never happened before.- Former Client